Monday, May 11, 2009

PERAK FIASCO - THREE SIDES OF THE STORY

Pakatan Rakyat has been very appalling spinning about the fiasco in Perak recently. The truth was untold and the rakyat are confused..

Here are the links for chronologies, incidents and photos i have gathered... they are meant for my archive but i dont mind sharing with others to ponder.

Most of the photos are in my Facebook... if u need to see more of the actual actions, join in my circle. Its just not photos, but start tightening your seat belt to read castigations (I would call it) among Pakatan Rakyat goons ... Please click to the links

1. Kenapa Timbalan Speaker terpaksa ambilalih jawatan Speaker - Lihat Video - A Voice

2. What Siva has in mind earlier - My Anger, It May be Yours Too

3. Agreed to dissent the red herring in blogsphere - Small Talk (indeed loud echoes)

4. The Ngeh and Ngah rule Perak - RBF

5. Lets see what the clowns did - Minaq Jinggo




The picture that compels true colors of DAP and Pakatan Rakyat



"Beta tak mahu masuk campur. [I don't want to get involved in this]. I just want to give my speech, so respect my speech, when I am giving it. You understand that? If you want to work with me in future, you have to respect my speech. Understand? "So go and tell that (to the Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen who had stood together in front of the royal dais) to take their seats." - Raja Dr Nazrin Shah

Note: Earlier CinaIslam claimed in his blog - Tuanku ingin bekerja dengan Nizar. Alas, he has taken it out from his posting after I notified Hasbullah Pit and commented in his Idlam's blog too. I didn't manage to archive that but its in my YM :



Finally, Zambry delivered HH speech... thats the recognition!




Therefore, the three sides of the story... Yours, mine and the Truth!

3 comments:

Singh Is Kinng said...

Salam MANTRA,

Here is my version of the story, the 4th or 5th or whatever. Enough of politics. It seems that the euphoria felt by PAKATAN supporters will keep going on forever.

Me..what I have in mind is to always progress physically and financially. Perhaps you and I and the rest who have had enough should start a new party - MPP, Malay Progressive Party. We malays have been many times decieved by UMNO, PAS and PKR.

On the second thought, we better not, a decent life should never be contaminated with a game full of lies and deceptions.

Wassalam.

mantra-indeeptots said...

Salam Piggy

Politics is part of our life but to be involved in politics or take part is a choice... but as a rakyat, no holds barred, I need the truth

New party... are we prepared? U have the point there. Most times my conscience are clear... if a politician promises heaven on earth, expect hell..

p/s: i'm reminding u again... Facebook.. Facebook!!!

Anonymous said...

hooo! kalau benar la kata2 tu Raja katakan pada dorang berdua.. hehehehe! :)