Tuesday, March 03, 2009

WATCH OUT ON KHIR TOYO... WHY?



Subsequent to my earlier posting on Great Mind Discuss Ideas... TDZ and linked to Dato' Ariff's posting, I have missed this interesting figure... Mr Khir Toyo.

TDZ :

He is the other guy that Khairy must watch out...

I wrote a letter to him. I said I have received many reports. I did some investigation. And I believed them to be largely true...

He actually came to see me. He wanted to explain his side of the story. I told him - no, you answer to God.

Deep Tots:

  • Tell us UMNO, your leaders are bunch of corrupted clans? TDZ has made his statement and it is serious... Neither be it an accusation nor it could be hypothetical, we shouldn't ignore TDZ's statement... Man of less words has spoken!
  • Mr Khir Toyo obviously trying very hard to his last breath to be holier-than-thou... an obvious flip-flop for Pemuda UMNO.
  • Lets vet thru again these candidates running for Chief Pemuda UMNO post, Mukhriz - so far not much being said about him on this issue, Khir Toyo - his involvment is at large now until TDZ wants him to speak to God, Khairy - who will deny his mentorship manouvering the country's turmoil?
  • Dear Pemuda UMNO, please do not damn UMNO for what was being started well by your past... It seems as long as a candidate is packed with gold, its ok to contest even if you are so corrupted, the devil in disguise and demonized.
  • GOOD LUCK UMNO! Would we dare further to lay our future to the hands of UMNO again? May Allah have mercy to U!
  • Would the PM2B able to save these all? Only if he would be the PM2B as there's sms text going around as Rocky's "KEJUTAN BUAT UMNO" and another surprise from A Voice.

No comments: