Saturday, September 06, 2008

RAJA PETRA - PROBABLY MY LAST ARTICLE

At this point of time, while reading RPK's probably last article before the BN Government arrest him under ISA, I'm listening to this song - He aint heavy, he's my brother... this is dedicated to especially to you... Yes, the road is long, with many a winding turn but he aint heavy, he's my brother...

Be strong and uphold to your Amar Maaruf Nahi Munkar... Our prayers are always with you.. Believe in Allah and never give up hope in HIM.

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER

"Today, I received many phone calls from concerned friends who told me that the government is considering detaining me under the Internal Security Act ‘very soon’. If that does happen, then this could probably be the last article I write, at least until 16 September 2008." - RAJA PETRA, Malaysia Today << Click to read further


  • Is Anwar Unstoppable?
  • What is Mr Abdullah's future?
  • What about UMNO's future?
  • From now to September 16 and December, what are the signs to look for?
  • If Anwar were to be Prime Minister, what kind of leader would he be?
Deep Tots :
Lets mull over RPK's wise thoughts, dont deny but lets mull over!!!

No comments: