Sunday, September 21, 2008

I NEED YOU... NOT THEM

It will never be a surprise to UMNO and the nation, if Pak Lah will decide to stay on. These have happened many times over and over again even Pak Lah knew too well.. his days has been called to END!

Recent UMNO Supreme Council meeting, Wanita and Pemuda leaders has voiced their qualms over Pak Lah's presidency nominations. It was told by insiders that Pak Lah has initially agreed to a much earlier exit plan but later...

Yes baba, I need you and not THEM!
Yes baba, you have 100 unsured nominations from the divisions
Yes baba, if you go now... I will be a seasoned politician
Yes baba, too many skeletons to be hidden.. not enough time!
Yes baba, I have brilliant idea...
Yes baba, you give more goodies to them
Yes baba, I'll ask my mom to shut that woman
Yes baba, I'll get those 'rempits' to run into those men
Yes baba, please baba... I beg you baba...

OH NO BABA...
BABA...
Are you listening?

YES MY SIL...
Give me a better booster and a pillow too...

No comments: