Saturday, December 28, 2013

THE ROYAL MOTHER AND SON DUET... EASES THE PAIN

Recently, I attended a royal fund raising dinner in Kuantan Pahang for their rakyat's ease who were the victims of recent flood tragedy.


What caught my attention was the speech delivered by the host and that is Her Royal Highness Sultanah Pahang and her prince, Tengku Fahad, the CEO of an NGO, Sultan Ahmad Shah Environment Trust (SASET)... it was a duet!

I was mesmerized not only by the beauty and flare of Her Royal Highness but the mother and son's message to their rakyat, shows how lucky they are and only wishes if I am one of them.

Some phrases that I wish to share;

But I am trying my best, and I have come to realize that sometimes it is the moral support which comes from our hearts that give the helpless hope and brings back joy to their lives. Sometimes just showing that you care is actually more important than money - Sometimes just stopping the car and speaking and listening to people you can see are in trouble makes them realize - they are not alone. 
You can read the whole text ... here


No comments: