Friday, April 03, 2009

SELAMAT TINGGAL PAK LAHku.....



Whatever I penned in my blog about you its nothing personal its just politics...

I bid farewell to PakLah with this ...




As much as I love the melody, I would love to convey well wishes to you and future undertakings... For we all know that you are nice and lovely as a person.

I would also love to bid farewell to you with this reminder that perhaps you might mull over again...

Aku cari bukan harta bertimbun-timbun,
Untuk hidup kaya,
Aku cari bukan wang berjuta-juta,
Untuk hidup bergaya,
Aku cari bukan kawan-kawan,
Untuk hidup sekadar berfoya-foya,
Aku cari mana dia Al-Ghazali,
Aku cari mana dia Al-Shafie,
Kita bongkar rahsia kitab suci,
Cari pedoman
Kita bongkar rahsia sunnah nabi
Cari panduan
Aku hidup kerana Dia Rabbi
Dialah teman
Dialah wali
Dia mencukupi
Aku hidup bererti
Menikmati damai abadi

Nukilan: Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi 2004


Soon, we will be captained and championed by Mr Najib ... welcome aboard!


No comments: