Sunday, June 28, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON to MIKAEEL?

May Allah be with Micahel always... said Jermaine.

“It’s always inevitable, but a shock when death comes. With Michael, it seems to me even more shocking, and I feel very sad. He seemed to have the heart of a child, though he was a giant of a musician. The moment I heard he had been taken to hospital, the worst was anticipated. I hope he finally worked out his purpose in life, before he left it. I just discovered his middle name was Joseph. He’ll be missed.” - Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)

* An earlier version of this article mentioned that Dawud Warnsby had assisted in Michael Jackson’s conversion to Islam. He has denied that. This article has been amended to exclude that claim. In writing this essay, I was given information from sources I considered reliable that Michael had indeed become Muslim. Obviously, the part about Dawud Warnsby is not true. However, there have been many reports throughout the media concerning Michael becoming Muslim. Allah knows best as to their veracity. - Imam Zaid

Deep Tots :

Lets give the benefit of the doubts. Dont be too judgemental.. MJ has always given impacts to most... the children, the politicians... name it. He will not only be a living legend but he is an ICON...

No comments: