Friday, October 24, 2008

DEAR KHAIRY... WATCH WHAT YOU PLANT


Interview with the Sun, this is what the 32 controversial Pak Lah's son in law has to say in an interview. Much of what people think they know about him is urban legend?

His full interview text is posted in KJ's blog... read further

Some interesting thoughts to share and much questionable further!

Of course people say that I was an ambitious person because I took on this role very early in life. But if truth be told, it was because of that – because he asked and I obliged.- Deep Tots : ... a very naive reasoning, heard the word nepotism?

I never declared that I wanted to be prime minister, let alone prime minister by 40. I’ve never said that to anybody. Again, this has become some sort of urban legend about me, that “this is what he wants to do” but I never said that. And I don’t think it ever crossed my mind, until people started saying it. And then it didn’t even cross my mind to think it, in the way I wanted it, but it crossed my mind thinking why would people even want to say this about me. So, people, again, prescribed and prescribed many things to me which is divorced from the truth - Deep Tots : ...wonder who mooted this brilliantly?

I believe the Khairy Chronicles were a fictitious account, based on half-truths, slivers of information – and a whole fantasy world was spun around little bits and pieces of information... Deep Tots : ...proof that the Khairy Chronicles are baseless... Convince us!

...people actually like the party but not the people leading the party, termasuk saya sendiri juga (including myself). But we have to have this perception and see what went wrong. - Deep Tots : ... glad you realised it damn well, the rakyat will see to it!

We were excited when we went into Umno because we thought we were going to change Umno but Umno ends up changing us.” So, I said, well I don’t think it’s entirely true but nonetheless it’s a perception that I have to deal with and a perception that must be corrected. I’m willing to fight very hard to try to make sure that people look at Umno in a way that Umno deserves again. But that starts from the people within Umno. - Deep Tots : ... within UMNO is just part of the bigger picture, can you change the rakyat's perception?

I’m talking about the urban areas, the young people, who are talking about freedom, good governance, building institutions. So, I’m offering myself as this candidate who is talking about these things. People are saying, why are you talking about this? People in Umno don’t care about these things. - Deep Tots : ... can anyone in UMNO please confirm this statement! What does UMNO care then?

But I’m trying to tell them that people outside of Umno care about it and we must send a message that candidates vying for top positions in Umno are talking about this. Because, then they will say at least somebody is talking about it in Umno. Otherwise they will say nobody is talking about these reformist measures in Umno. - Deep Tots : ... correct me if I'm wrong, only now that only you realised?

So to me the danger with Anwar today is that everybody expects the most, that they will get everything. And this is going to be a recipe for some grave disaster in the near future. - Deep Tots : ... GE12 was a great failure for UMNO but a victory for DSAI. What went wrong and what went right?

Deep Tots :
Be careful what you plant now, it will determine what you will reap tomorrow. The seeds you now scatter will make life worse or better for your life or the ones who will come after. Someday you will enjoy the fruits, or you will pay for the choices you plant today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that smug look makes you want to waste that excellent meal we just had

i think it kinda reminds me of a chameleon that goes brown and green and then brown and green again and again ...

too smooth to be trusted

i remember a song that goes "smoke gets in your eyes"

it happens everytime he speaks

your perception gets blurry

mantra-indeeptots said...

Too smooth to be trusted... why UMNO still allow such person to be nominated?

Some said he is smart.. but i would say.. he is too vocal and too up front!

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Done:

http://satublogtotal.blogspot.com/2008/10/mantra-zubli-cabar-khairy-debat-isu.html