State Sponsored Racism by DAP Penang :
1. SMK Tunku Abdul Rahman (in Penang) Headmaster Ng Tong Koang, 56, uttered racist words “Your parents PARIAH ka?” in front of school children on the 28th February 2011 during the Monday school assembly. Imagine the humiliation of the Indians student when a headmaster called their parents PARIAH.
2. This happened in the DAP controlled state of Penang. Until today (6th March 2011) not a single DAP-Pakatan MPs have stood up and defended the Indians student and parents. I don’t even know if any of the DAP ADUNs or MPs have condemned the RACIST
action of the headmaster?
3. Where are:
a) Lim Guan Eng – he is the bloody CM of Penang la
b) Teresa Kok
c) Lim Kit Siang
d) Hannah Yeoh
e) Tony Pua
4. I guess DAP will only take action IF and ONLY IF the names of the headmaster are Aziz, Mohammad, Abdul, Yusuf, Fatimah and similar names. This is a clear and racist stance taken by DAP.
5. Oh what about the Indians in DAP? Where are the Indian DAP-Pakatan leaders?
a) Karpal Singh – scared of Papa and Sonny Lim
b) Gobind Singh – like father like son (see above)
c) Kulasegaran –Just like how he was screwed in the party election a couple of months ago., he will just go to a corner and put his head down. Woof woof woof...
d) Surendran – PKR Vice President
e) Sivakumar – PKR
6. Where are the voices from Human Rights Party (HRP)?
a. P. Uthayakumar – Secretary General
b. S. Jayathas – Information Chief
c. P. Ramesh – National Secretary
7. The Malaysian Rakyat demand that the Ministry of Education to SACKED or DEMOTE or/and TRANSFER the racist headmaster to some other school just as how they did to the previous headmaster and headmistress.
8. Congratulation to MIC and Hindraf Makkal Sakthi for helping and championing this issue which have been silently push aside by DAP-Pakatan and the gang just because the headmaster is a Chinese in DAP Penan State.
Sources : Free Malaysia Today